Wednesday, April 21, 2021
2:00 – 5:00 pm PT
After taking a break for a couple of years we are excited to let you know that we are bringing back our trade show and will be using the online vFairs platform.
For our first virtual trade show we are taking advantage of the online environment by partnering with the Toronto Regional Board of Trade, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, and Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.
What attendees can expect:
- Discover new products, services, technologies, and offerings
- Participate in three breakout sessions with featured speakers
- Connect with other attendees through the networking chat
- Participate in the leaderboard game and you could win one of the following:
- Five course gourmet dinner for four with wine pairings at The Vancouver Club Chef’s Table
- Samsung Chromebook – Provided by Innovation Networks
- Westwood Plateau Golf Foursome
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prize Pack
- Meyer Accolade Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 10-Piece – provided by Venngo
- 2:30 – 2:50 p.m. : Ramon Solinas, President, Solinas & Associates Insurance Services – Why do I need a benefits plan?
- 3:20 – 3:40 p.m. : Chad Banman, Sandler Training – Retooling your sales strategy for success in 2021 and beyond
- 4:10 – 4:30 p.m. : Ali Grovue, Ignite Management – Strategic Planning – What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get It Right